Have you ever been in a situation at work or in your business and asked yourself one of the following:
- 'How do other people deal with this?'
- 'Is there a way to do this faster/better/easier?'
- 'Does anyone else struggle with this?'
- 'How can I get better at what I'm doing?'
If so, you need a mastermind group of maven STAT. Our founder went on a mastermind vacation with two strangers-turned-business-besties she met on Instagram, and today they are going to tell you about the many benefits of finding peer mentors and creating a mastermind group or simply having a mastermind session. Kate will introduce you to the lovely Emily Wells and Sarah DeShaw who will discuss:
- What they each do for a living and how they connected
- The traits they were looking for in mastermind members
- The expectations they had for their mastermind group + the unintended benefits
- The struggles + breakthroughs they shared as a group
- Why they continue to do monthly mastermind sessions
- Advice for women looking for identify peer mentors + start a mastermind group