We are thrilled to be hosting our full weekend immersive work + life retreat on November 3-5 in Charlotte, North Carolina! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a special early bird discount before August 15th.
All meals and accommodations are included in registration, in addition to a guided yoga and meditation session. Guests are welcome to arrive Thursday evening, November 2nd.
About the Retreat
This retreat is for women looking to dig deeper into designing a fulfilling and purpose-driven career path for themselves. The retreat will be comprised of components that build upon each other to give you the tools you need to leverage your strengths, make bold career decisions with confidence, and build intentional habits grounded in self-awareness to get you where you want to be, both personally and professionally. On top of that, the retreat will allow you to connect with an intimate group of like-minded women who will be there to support, teach, and learn from each other.
Ultimately, you will have a full weekend to confidently identify next steps to reach your career goals and remove any obstacles or fears that may be holding you back.
Takeaways from the Workshop
- Gain a deeper sense of focus and direction in your career path
- Understand what fears and obstacles are holding you back from achieving success
- Identify the right resources and connections in your network to achieve your goals
- Find ways to confidently talk about yourself, your successes, and your career aspirations based on your strengths and values
- Build intentional habits into your days that will put you back in control of your life
- Outline strategies for effective negotiation unique to your situation