Let's face it. Finding a fulfilling career is tough. We know most young professional women struggle with the same things - lacking clear sense of their career trajectory, feeling burnt out and overwhelmed consistently at work, juggling too many potential career options, trying countless jobs without finding a good fit, undervaluing themselves and their skills, not feeling in control of the future of their career path.
If this is you, we have great news.
Career Clarity is a four-week online guided coaching experience by the creators of Mavenly + Co. that gives you the tools, resources and mindset you need to craft the career you really want. We designed this course to give you the flexibility to learn on your own with guided audio lessons, and the structure to hold you accountable with optional check-ins, all while being easily accessible, affordable and, most importantly, actionable.
For a breakdown of what you'll get, take a peek below!
A step-by-step written and audio recorded guide through our full Career Clarity curriculum
20+ resources and tools designed by the Mavenly + Co. team for professional development
10+ audio lessons with prompts and reflections for each lesson
15+ bonus tools including negotiation tactics, interview preparation, networking tips, canned emails, and more
Wait! There's More.
Access to our private Mavenly + Co. participant community for participants to share tips, advice, and feedback
Two complimentary tickets to our Women, Work, and Worth one-day conference in July in Atlanta, GA
Who Is this for?
Perhaps you are feeling unsure of your next step professionally, searching for ways to feel more fulfilled in your work, stepping into a new role, or looking to make a career transition. Whatever the case, this program is for you if you identify with one of the following:
• You have a hard time asking for what you want and need in both your work and life
• You are currently on a career trajectory that lacks fulfillment
• You have an endless list of options and are having trouble making a decision
• You landed your dream job and realize it's not what you truly want anymore
• You want to stay in your current job and get a promotion!
• You feel like life is happening to you without a sense of control
• You feel stuck in a place of fear and find it hard to take action
• You have no clue what you're interested in but you want to find out
• You are all too familiar with the "Quarter-Life Crisis" and you are done with it