This workshop experience is designed for young women transitioning from high school to college who are looking to optimize their university experience. Each two-day workshop is hosted overnight on a college campus with trained facilitators present at all times.
Registration price includes overnight accommodations, meals, and workshop materials.
Crafting Your Career Path | One-Day Workshop
We are thrilled to host our one-day immersive career crafting workshop in Nashville on February 11th.
About the Workshop
This workshop is for professional women looking to design a fulfilling and purpose-driven career path for themselves. The workshop includes six modules that build upon each other to give women the tools they need to discover their strengths, make well-informed career decisions and build intentional habits grounded in self-awareness that will lead them to success, both personally and professionally. Attendees will be able to confidently identify next steps to reach their career goals including strategic negotiation and intentional networking.
Takeaways from the Workshop
- Gain a greater sense of focus and direction in your career path
- Feel prepared to negotiate effectively in the workplace
- Identify what resources you need to reach your goals
- Enhance an awareness of what type of work you will find meaningful and fulfilling
- Align your strengths, values, and priorities to confidently make decisions
- Build intentional habits into your days that will lead you to success